I’m back…Sorry about the long silence – I just had to move to another country! Oh yes! My husband had to move to the U.S.A for work and so I quit my job and moved to Charlotte, North Carolina – two weeks ago.
I’ve finally gotten over the jet lag and time zone differences – it took me 4 days! I’ve spent the last two weeks recovering from my long travel time (almost 24 hours due to flight delays!) and the two months I spent before travelling in winding up my work, finishing all my paperwork, clearing up our apartment, donating and giving away our furniture, clothes, kitchen utensils, books and what not.
During the last couple of weeks I have been living on the edge in terms of food choices and eating junk.
- I tried a beef burger – even though I am a vegetarian I will admit that it was tasty with jalapenos and cheese 🙂
- I ate almost 2 full Andouille Pork Sausages with Cajun Seasoning in them!!
- I had a veggie wrap at a Greek restaurant and it was really good!! Oh the garlic sauce makes my mouth water by just thinking of it!
- Along with a glass of Syrah wine, I had a wood-fired, thin crust Greek Pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil for the first time in my life. It was good too.
- I marinated chicken for the first time and helped my hubby grill it on the stove top!
- I’ve been packing lunches for the hubby for the first time – I managed only 3 days out of 5 so that’s something I have to learn and improve.
So what have you been up to?